Monday, November 19, 2007

Hypodermic Hypochondriac

Continuation of B.S. Craigslist Postings.

Free hypodermic needles (used)


I live in an apartment building, and for some reason people like to abandon what appear to be used hypodermic needles. Every morning when I step out to get my paper there is at least a needle or two. I believe people have been using them to shoot up drugs in my stoop, because it is not well lit.

I have been saving these needles for several weeks now and have nearly 30 of them. I have washed them in Palmolive anti-bacterial soap and I assure you they are clean, and safe. I know a lot of people who do not have basic insurance or health care are paying astronomical rates for needles like this to treat diabetes or other illnesses.

I will give these needles for free to anyone who wants them, like I said I have done my best cleaning them and using anti-bacterial soap so they should be good to be used again.

This is in or around North Portland

DO NOT TRY TO CLEAN NEEDLES ANYMORE PLEASE! even if you bleach a needle(which is the best way to clean a needle)A microscopic drop of blood remains in the plunger rubber this drop once exposed to air becomes infected you can transmit Hep -C to whomever picks them up, that's assuming that the previous user did not have HIV or AIDS
Please dispose of immediately at a doctor’s office or any other Bio-Waste pick-up like a hospital
And if you poked your self at all please get tested Hep-C, HIV, Aids can lay dormant for years but will still be transmitted

PLEASE BE ADVISED IF SOMEONE TAKES THEM YOU ARE LIABLE!!!!

This posting has been removed by the craigslist community.


No comments: