Monday, November 26, 2007

Lost Wallet

Found Black Wallet with $427 in it

(There was no wallet…I like to bring out the worst in people.)

Hello, I found a wallet today on the corner right by the Old Navy. It is a black men's wallet and it had $427 dollars in it, there was no ID or any credit cards or anything that would identify whose wallet it is, which makes it very difficult to get it back to the rightful person. I am hoping someone either sees this or knows the person who lost their wallet, if so contact me and I will give it back, please be honest, because there is no way to tell if it is really yours or not, I am a very trusting person and know that this money is very important to someone.

Thanks, Barry Portugal.

(The identity and personal information for the following dirtbags have been edited, because dirtbags scare me.)

Dirtbag number 1.

I was shopping in old navy that day and was struggling with the bags... I lost my black wallet... here is my cell 1-800-dirtbag. I recently moved here from LA, that was my paycheck in the wallet. I would be grateful if returned. I know you have no way of knowing but I swear its mine. I recently lost my wallet about 2 weeks ago, that why there are no id or credit cards... I can’t believe this happened twice... well hope to hear from you

Dirtbag number 2.

Hi my name is Dirtbag number 2. I lost my wallet coming out of the Old Navy. I was in a hurry that I didn't notice that I had droped it. I came back later thinking that I had droped it in the store but May on of the workers said that they didn't find a wallet and nobody turned it in. You are very right that money is important to me I need it for rent or my roommates are going to be upset with me being that this is the first month I stay with them and they don't really know me so well. Please give me a call at 1-800-dirtbag2

Dirtbag number 3.

hi my name is dirtbag number 3 my boyfriend and i was @ old navy today buying something's for our baby on the way i am 5 mouths . we came out of old navy to yeld for a cab to get in we where ganna take a bus but my legs and back was starting to hurt when he relized his wallet had eather fell out in old navy or just fell out wall outside. please if you have really found the wallet please call me @ my home @1-800-dirtbag3 we don't really have money cause of buying the crib and baby thing's i don't work and he pay's all the bill's and put's food in the house please call me or email me with the address that we can meet. please!!!!!! please please!!!!!
god bless

Dirtbag number 3continued.

hi it's Dirtbag number 3 again you can also email me @ dirtbag3@dirtbag.com please, please please email or call back

Dirtbag number 3continued again.

i tryed emailing you and you have not called or emailed please do so I really need that money before someone else gets it call me call me call me.

No comments: