Monday, November 12, 2007

I can watch yer' childrens.

When I first moved to Portland I was jobless and because of all the dollar savvy strippers and strong drinks I was running out of money quick. I thought I could make a few bucks by babysitting rug rats. This is a copy of a Craigslist posting I made, unfortunately it was removed by the "Craigslist community," and I had to become a Jr. High School teacher to make ends meet.

I just got out of jail a few weeks ago and am having a hard time finding a place that will hire me. Background check blah blah blah. I am there most of the day, but i have a television, so I will turn that on when I am not with your children. I cook ok, and have some patience, although I am told I lose my temper quick. I am good with kids though. I also raise pit bulls, so if you are worried about your children being around aggressive dogs, you might want to bring like one of those pens for them to be in. Well enough about me, I am going to the bar now, but send me an email and I will get around to hitting you back

This is in or around North Portland

This posting has been removed by the craigslist community.


1 comment:

Jimothy Mooper said...

I've had some problems getting a child watching gig also. They think cause I have a slur and non-matching loafers I am some sort of creep.